I went to this plant sale last year. Great variety of plants. But even if you aren't interested in the plant sale, it's a nice excuse to venture up to and explore this awesome co-housing development complete with gardens and a greenhouse.
Troy Community Farm Plant Sale
Saturday May 12th
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
in the Troy Greenhouse Parking Lot - 502 Troy Drive
(the parking lot will be closed for this event, please park on the street)
Complete plant list is here. All plants are certified organic.
What to expect:
- Plants will be arranged in the same order as they appear on the attached list - bring a copy of the list with you or pick one up at the event. All plants will also be well labeled.
- Plants will be in 4 or 6 packs and can be purchased as a pack, or packs can be cut for single plant sales. Scissors will be available at each table for cutting packs.
- Additional gardening supplies available include our new planting calendar, organic cover crop seed, row cover, and compost.
- Volunteers will be available to answer questions and to help you get your purchases back to your vehicle.
What to bring:
- A box for carrying your plants home will be helpful. We will have some trays available for use while shopping.
- If you wish to purchase bulk compost ($2.00 per 5 gallon bucket), bring some buckets or other containers to carry the compost home. We will will also have pre-bagged compost available.
See you on Saturday!