Saturday, October 20th
Composting Workshop with Joanne Tooley this coming Sunday at Guild Hoop
- Madison Area Permaculture Guild's Hoop House
- Token Creek Eco-Inn, 3919 Gray Rd., DeForest, WI (exit at Hwy. 19
and head east to Portage Rd.) Turn left and go right before the corner of
Portage and Gray Rd. Pull into back driveway and park in grassy area.
- 1-2:30 pm
- Taught by Guild Member, Master Composter and Permaculturist, Joanne Tooley
- Joanne Tooley is a master composter and has experience in composting using 3 different methods: Thermophilic, Bokashi and vermicomposting. Her Composting 101 class is an introductory about each method and provides enough information for you to choose the best method for your situation.
- *THIS IS A FREE CLASS AS PART OF THE MADISON AREA MASTER GARDENERS
GRANT THAT WE RECEIVED THIS YEAR!!*